Author Topic: Help finding patrick cummings  (Read 2087 times)

Offline unilove18

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Help finding patrick cummings
« Reply #9 on: Friday 06 July 18 08:31 BST (UK) »
Aghadowey i gave all information i had on patrick cummings. His birth and his mothers name, i have his birth but it was help with tracking him after this.  I really do find your replies to my posts quite rude! As this is not the first time you have came across rude. It actually puts me off asking for help on here. And as im sure your aware irish history is hard enough. Everyone needs help now and again.

Dathi yes I'm starting to think that this is the same person as age near enough matches. However ive searched for a Joseph under both surnames and can't find nothing on him either.

Offline aghadowey

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 06 July 18 08:40 BST (UK) »
Aghadowey i gave all information i had on patrick cummings. His birth and his mothers name, i have his birth but it was help with tracking him after this.  I really do find your replies to my posts quite rude! As this is not the first time you have came across rude. It actually puts me off asking for help on here. And as im sure your aware irish history is hard enough. Everyone needs help now and again.

Before you start criticising me, please read back through the links to your old threads (which I posted to save others from searching for details you already know). The details on those threads might help in finding what happened to Patrick but will certainly assist people trying to help.
Away sorting out DNA matches... I may be gone for some time many years!

Offline unilove18

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 06 July 18 09:15 BST (UK) »
I wasn't criticising in the fact you tagged old posts, but how in which you word it! Maybe have a wee re read over before you post in future. As i know i have been quite put off posting and I'm sure I'm not the other one..

Offline dathai

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 06 July 18 16:30 BST (UK) »
I dont see any man in Louth around the same age in 1911 so wondering about this man in 1915 age 24
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/marriage_returns/marriages_1915/09830/5569383.pdf

Offline unilove18

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 06 July 18 19:49 BST (UK) »
Dathi its co tyrone not louth...or eas that all u could find??