Author Topic: Richard Death Brent Eleigh 1654 Rebecca Death Brent Eleigh 1696  (Read 172 times)

Offline twolf04

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Richard Death Brent Eleigh 1654 Rebecca Death Brent Eleigh 1696
« on: Saturday 07 July 18 23:09 BST (UK) »
I am wondering anyone can have a look at the records in Bury St Edmunds or can confirm this trial.

The Ancestors concerned are Rebecca Death born 1696 parents Richard Death and Sarah Simpson and Richard Death born 1654 to George Death and Francis/Francis?

I am assuming this is the correct line of descent. I would to like confirm it is correct or not.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline gobbitt

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Death Brent Eleigh 1654 Rebecca Death Brent Eleigh 1696
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 14 August 18 21:36 BST (UK) »
A transcript of baptisms at Brent Eleigh on SRO microfilm J426/12 (45 Wh) includes these two entries:

1654 Dec. 2 Richard son of George DEATH ye y. [presumably = the younger; mother not named]

1696/97 Feb. 22 Rebecca daughter of Richard & Sarah DEATH [maiden name not stated]

Confirmation of their connection is more likely to be found in wills. Some are now accessible online, e.g. Brent Eleigh yeomen George DEATH junior (1664) and John DEATH (1696 and 1700).

David

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline twolf04

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Death Brent Eleigh 1654 Rebecca Death Brent Eleigh 1696
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 August 18 09:32 BST (UK) »
Thanks.