Author Topic: Thomas Henry Boik  (Read 1075 times)

Offline Milliepede

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Henry Boik
« Reply #54 on: Wednesday 11 July 18 16:31 BST (UK) »
It states his name is Thomas Henry Boik Lucking and his parents are Fredrick John Lucking and Mary Louisa Betts.

Oh so it IS the same person then? :o I was wondering where that assumption had come from.
Unless they mixed and matched the names a bit  :-\  Still not sure to be honest. 
Hinchliffe Huddersfield Wiltshire

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Kezzza

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Thomas Henry Boik
« Reply #55 on: Thursday 12 July 18 03:04 BST (UK) »
It states his name is Thomas Henry Boik Lucking and his parents are Fredrick John Lucking and Mary Louisa Betts.

Oh so it IS the same person then? :o I was wondering where that assumption had come from.
Unless they mixed and matched the names a bit  :-\  Still not sure to be honest.

Haha I am just not sure haha like you said there seems to be lots of mixed names. I think maybe a DNA test is the best next thing..

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.