Author Topic: Florida death in late 1990's  (Read 1238 times)

Offline TreeSpirit

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Florida death in late 1990's
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 22 July 18 06:28 BST (UK) »
I agree with the 1988-2012 time frame: Her brothers 2012 obit clearly lists 7 predeceased siblings and Audrey is one of them (Mistakes are possible, but this would not be a nice one). I have also seen some legal stuff that proves that she was definitely alive in 1988.

Since her husbands death Audrey seems to have spent time in the following counties (I'm keeping it generic for obvious reasons): Pinellas -> Manatee (?) -> Sarasota
(Note she might have only lived with her daughter in Manatee county temporaily, but that place changed hands a few years ago, so that address is not current anyway)

Her husband was cremated and this could explain why no grave has turned up for Audrey. There doesn't seem to be an SSid death for her and I have not been able to unearth an obit, a probate or other legal stuff (> 1988) in these 3 counties. => Is it possible that she might have returned to Canada (to live with her son)?
BTW What is her exact DOB as it might help to search the SS death index?

Offline EdCan

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 22 July 18 15:32 BST (UK) »
 Unfortunately I have no exact date of birth. I guess with cremation anything is possible. Ashes may have returned to Canada to be buried with family or they may be on someones mantle. She joins a couple of her siblings whose deaths are also unfindable so far

Thanks
Ed
Pickering E Yorkshire, Ontario Can
Tindall Greater London
Edmonds Greater London
Bayliss Greater London
Chappell Somerset
Spencer Warwickshire
Tuck Wiltshire
Tanner Wiltshire

Offline knort33

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 22 July 18 17:23 BST (UK) »
7-22-2018

What information were you hoping to get from the obituary notice?