Author Topic: High Elswick, St Philip Marriage Look Up Request - James William Senior  (Read 557 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
High Elswick, St Philip Marriage Look Up Request - James William Senior
« on: Thursday 16 August 18 11:32 BST (UK) »
http://www.marriage-locator.co.uk/

http://www.marriage-locator.co.uk/cgi-bin/ML_search.cgi?year=1903&qtr=2&vol=10b&page=82&search=search

Using the link above I have been able to find out the Churches which several of my ancestors married at.  However, I would like to ask if anyone who is going to the Northumberland Archives  would kindly look up the marriage of my maternal Grandfather's brother who was called James William Senior and Elizabeth Brazendale who married in the June quarter of 1903, Newcastle upon Tyne, 10b Page 82.

I was planning to look this up myself at Tyne and Wear Archives but unfortunately the marriage records for this Church don't extend that far.  I am hoping that the records extend a bit further at Northumberland Archives to include the 1903 marriages.

I will greatly appreciate any help which can be given.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Online Comberton

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: High Elswick, St Philip Marriage Look Up Request - James William Senior
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 16 August 18 12:20 BST (UK) »
Until someone can get the full details

From Familysearch

26th April 1903
Elswick, Northumberland
James William Senior 29 bachelor father James Senior
Elizabeth Jane Brazendale 23 spinster father William Brazendale

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 16 August 18 12:43 BST (UK) »
Thank you Comberton - this was very kind of you to check this for me.  This now gives me the date which I did not know before, so I really appreciate this. :)

I would still like to have the full details on the register if someone can look this up at Northumberland.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline c-side

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • The 'three' now have a cousin
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 17 August 18 08:27 BST (UK) »
According to genuki Woodhorn have marriages up to 1993.  Unfortunately I'm not going to be there for the next couple of weeks.

Hopefully someone will be able to do this look up for you.  If not I'll check it out next time I'm there.

Christine

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 17 August 18 10:02 BST (UK) »
Thank you so much, Christine!  I really appreciate that if no one else is able to do this in the mean time you are willing to look this up for me in the weeks ahead. :)