Author Topic: elizabeth perkins  (Read 858 times)

Offline goblin

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
elizabeth perkins
« on: Saturday 18 August 18 15:22 BST (UK) »
Looking for the mother and father of a Elizabeth perkins , who married a Henry Ward, May 24, 1768 in chadlington, oxon, uk.  She also was buried in chadlington in January of 1803.  I belie ve Elizabeth was about 18yrs old when she married henry.  I cannot find record of her mother or father and where she was born and hope someone might help me with this so I may research the perkins line   thank you, goblin, usa
ward, fawdrey, judd, wright

Offline ColC

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: elizabeth perkins
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 19 August 18 12:34 BST (UK) »
James and Mary Groves Ward were witnesses at the marriage in 1768; James was the brother of Henry, several Ward baptisms at Chadlington but no Perkins there.

Henry Ward   Baptism    9 Dec 1744   Chadlington   William,Sarah

The best I can find but there are others in the County (OPRS on A….try.

Betty Perkins   Baptism    17 May 1752   Shipton under Wychwood   William of Milton

"SHIPTON-UNDER-WYCHWOOD, a parish in the hundred of Chadlington, county Oxford. It comprises the chapelry and the hamlets of Milton, Langley, and Lineham.

Colin
Clarke, Trickett, Orton, Lawless, Norton, Detheridge, Kirby, Goodfellow, Wagstaff, Lowe, etc.

Offline goblin

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: elizabeth perkins
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 19 August 18 18:59 BST (UK) »
thank you for all this information on Elizabeth perkins, it helps a lot, I will keep on researching  as it sounds like you may have  the right place and parents.  goblin
ward, fawdrey, judd, wright