Author Topic: Templeton Carpet Mill Collapse in Glasgow,  (Read 1502 times)

Offline frederickay

• RootsChat Veteran
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Templeton Carpet Mill Collapse in Glasgow,
« on: Thursday 23 August 18 09:52 BST (UK) »
I have quite a bit of information about this collapse with a victims list and short bio of names ,ages,addresses,  families ,injuries, deaths Happy to share , Fred 
valentine.fairhurst,hayes,hammond,codling,rust.norfolk.deyrujo.jutsum.wharton.lacey,probert,prickett,preby atherley-jones.clifton ..london /china. judd, eubank , dixon , hine , airey ,park .twentyman , dampier , jones in suffolk , limby , derrick , stockwell..

Offline Sutherland74

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Templeton Carpet Mill Collapse in Glasgow,
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 26 August 18 15:37 BST (UK) »
I have quite a bit of information about this collapse with a victims list and short bio of names ,ages,addresses,  families ,injuries, deaths Happy to share , Fred

Hi Fred the relatives I'm currently researching are from around the Calton and Bridgeton areas and I know that some of them were weavers. I'm not aware of any of them suffering in the collapse but I would be interested to see the list of names if possible. Thanks.
Quinn, McDermott, McGuigan, Toal, Wright, Kerr, O'Hara, Smith, McCrea, McKAy, Cunningham, MacFarlane, Mairs, Cassidy, Copeland, Lamond, Brannan, McHendrie, Clark, Strachan, Dollan, McCOig, McCardle, Welsh