Author Topic: Casey Richard family  (Read 1080 times)

Offline Zbigniew Miros?awski

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Casey Richard family
« on: Sunday 26 August 18 20:20 BST (UK) »
I know for sure that the children Broczkowski Broczkoski/Constantine and Sarah Ann Booth were
 Ada Clara, born 1857
Louis Constantin, b. 1859
Teophila, b. 1861
Helen Julia, b. 1862
Emma, b. 1864
Eduard, b. 1866
Lokietek, b. 1868
Emma was the wife of Oakley Paddock and emigrated to the United States. Had child: Moran, Harry, Lilian, Vanda Ada, Peter Jones, Patrick.
Konstanty Broczkowski/Broczkoski (version names distorted) was born 12.12.1829 in Poland, Nowy Żmigród, he was the son of Joseph and Barbara Glodowska, the brother of my grandgrandfather Roman John Broczkowski, born 18.06.1825 in Szczurowa k. Tarnów. My e-mail (*) I look forward to hearing, regards, Zbigniew Mirosławski 

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Casey Richard family
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 26 August 18 22:37 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat

Where does Casey Richard fit in the description above?  Can you clarify exactly why you have posted the above info as you don’t appear to be asking for help with research?  Are you looking for living descendants?

The marriage was March qtr 1856 Wolstanton Staffordshire 6b 139

Sarah Ann Booth/Constantine Brockkoski

www.staffordshirebmd.org.uk have the venue as St Margarets Wolstanton
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 26 August 18 22:46 BST (UK) »
Helena Julia’s birth was registered as Brocckoski but all others as Broczkoski

Eduard is registered as Edmund
Teophila is registered as Teofila but in 1881 is Zephelia Brokoski
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 31 August 18 10:37 BST (UK) »
I know for sure that the children Broczkowski Broczkoski/Constantine and Sarah Ann Booth were
 Ada Clara, born 1857
Louis Constantin, b. 1859
Teophila, b. 1861
Helen Julia, b. 1862
Emma, b. 1864
Eduard, b. 1866
Lokietek, b. 1868
Emma was the wife of Oakley Paddock and emigrated to the United States. Had child: Moran, Harry, Lilian, Vanda Ada, Peter Jones, Patrick.
Konstanty Broczkowski/Broczkoski (version names distorted) was born 12.12.1829 in Poland, Nowy Żmigród, he was the son of Joseph and Barbara Glodowska, the brother of my grandgrandfather Roman John Broczkowski, born 18.06.1825 in Szczurowa k. Tarnów. My e-mail (*) I look forward to hearing, regards, Zbigniew Mirosławski 

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy, to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

You may want to add to the message Thomas Booth, that Constantine Broczkowski fought against Russia during the Spring of Nations, 1848 in Hungary and therefore had to go through Turkey to England. His brief biography in the Lexicon of Legionnaires Polish in Hungary published Dr. Istvan Kovacs.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 31 August 18 10:39 BST (UK) »
Welcome to Rootschat

Where does Casey Richard fit in the description above?  Can you clarify exactly why you have posted the above info as you don’t appear to be asking for help with research?  Are you looking for living descendants?

The marriage was March qtr 1856 Wolstanton Staffordshire 6b 139

Sarah Ann Booth/Constantine Brockkoski

www.staffordshirebmd.org.uk have the venue as St Margarets Wolstanton

Welcome To CaroleW. I have the metric and photos of the family Broczkowski,
Yours sincerely Zbigniew Mirosławski.

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Saturday 01 September 18 14:52 BST (UK) »
Hello, Welcome CaroleW! Konstanty (Constantine) Broczkowski/Broczkoski (version names distorted) was born 12.12.1829 in Poland, Nowy Żmigród, he was the son of Joseph and Barbara Glodowska, the brother of my grandgrandfather Roman John Broczkowski, born 18.06.1825 in Szczurowa k. Tarnów.
Whether you're looking for information about family of Konstanty Broczkowski, who fought against Russia during the spring of Nations, 1848 in Hungary and therefore had to go through Turkey to England. His brief biography in the Lexicon of Legionnaires Polish in Hungary published Dr. Istvan Kovacs. I am the grandson of Janina Broczkowski
I look forward to hearing, regards, Zbigniew Mirosławski.