Author Topic: Alberto Russo (AKA Benny) & Fausto Marcucci from Castleforte Italy, Herts 1950s  (Read 546 times)

Offline deejayEn

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
On behalf of a friend I'm looking for information on a man called Alberto Russo (AKA Benny or Benito) from Castleforte Italy who was born in the mid 1930s and lived in or near Potters bar in Hertfordshire in the late 1950s and early 1960s. He was friends with a man called Fausto Marcucci, who may have been his cousin, and they had moved to Britain from Italy. I believe they stayed in a house in a village called Newgate Street, just outside Potters Bar. They later moved to Leicester and may have later moved back to Italy.

Does anyone have any information on what happened to Alberto or Fausto? I would be interested if anyone has any photographs, particularly of Alberto.

Offline HughC

• RootsChat Veteran
  • et patribus et posteritati
    • View Profile
Re: Alberto Russo (AKA Benny) & Fausto Marcucci from Castleforte Italy, Herts 1950s
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 09 September 18 14:18 BST (UK) »
"Castleforte" sounds most un-Italian!  I'm sure you mean Castelforte.
Bagwell of Kilmore & Lisronagh, Co. Tipperary;  Beatty from Enniskillen;  Brown from Preston, Lancs.;  Burke of Ballydugan, Co. Galway;  Casement in the IoM and Co. Antrim;  Davison of Knockboy, Broughshane;  Frobisher;  Guillemard;  Harrison in Co. Antrim and Dublin;  Jones around Burton Pedwardine, Lincs.;  Lindesay of Loughry;  Newcomen of Camlagh, Co. Roscommon;  Shield;  Watson from Kidderminster;  Wilkinson from Leeds

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Alberto Russo (AKA Benny) & Fausto Marcucci from Castleforte Italy, Herts 1950s
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 09 September 18 19:48 BST (UK) »
Are either of these men still alive?  Rootschat has a “no living persons” policy
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)