Author Topic: A CHALLENGE: Hilton, Wallis, Tayler, Kent, Ireland, Army, Navy?  (Read 8004 times)

Offline Tarfm

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: A CHALLENGE: Hilton, Wallis, Tayler, Kent, Ireland, Army, Navy?
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 07 October 14 22:28 BST (UK) »
Can I get that info too? Alexander Tayler and Anne Wallis are my husband's third great grandparents through their son Alexander. I have photos of the hand written front pages of Lucinda Hewson's bible, and interestingly, not all the info matches with what is commonly found out there about the family.

Offline kwt

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 08 October 14 07:13 BST (UK) »
Can I get that info too? Alexander Tayler and Anne Wallis are my husband's third great grandparents through their son Alexander. I have photos of the hand written front pages of Lucinda Hewson's bible, and interestingly, not all the info matches with what is commonly found out there about the family.

Hello. Yes I am related in the same way and have managed to scan in the family tree I have. I am sure it will be of interest. If you want to pm me with your details I can get a copy to you.

Ken

Offline jay651

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 31 March 15 14:11 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I can provide you with considerable insight into this.

I am a descendant of James Wallis who died in 1800 in Cork, Ireland. His wife, and mother of his two sons George and James, was Lucinda Hewson who is known to have been related to a very noble family (the knight of Kerry!).

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read your post online and would very much like to chat to you. Please message me on here.

J.