Author Topic: MANUEL DEL PRADO from SPAIN  (Read 862 times)

Offline burritopasta

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
MANUEL DEL PRADO from SPAIN
« on: Friday 21 September 18 16:19 BST (UK) »
I'm looking for a Manuel Del Prado y Rodriguez from Llanes, Asturias, Spain. Born 1832 and died 1892.

I believe he went to live in The Philippines and married a Placida Salinda. I already have the details of his marriage and children, I just want details of his ancestors.

If it helps, some of his children are Teofanes Del Prado (b.1871), Genaro Del Prado (b. 1872) ... I don't know if it would appear though as they were born in The Philippines.

Offline Janelyn Meneses

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: MANUEL DEL PRADO from SPAIN
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 24 November 19 04:38 GMT (UK) »
Hi my name is janelyn milagros estrada meneses my mom is imelda del prado estrada iwho was the daughter of pastora salinda del prado the eldest daughter of genaro del prado my mom always told me that our austuria spain thank you.

Offline Janelyn Meneses

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 25 December 19 05:08 GMT (UK) »
Hi. My relatives have been searching for the descendants of the late Nanuel del Prado . Im the grand daughter of Pastora del Prado. Daughter of Genaro del Prado who is the son of Manuel del Prado. Any information of the irigin of Manuel del Prado  please send it here

Offline Karen McDonald

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • ** THINK POSITIVE! **
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 25 December 19 11:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi Janelyn,

Please don't be surprised when the Mods remove your E-Mail address - it's a privacy thing.  :)

If you write one more reply, then other people can send you a private message (you need to write 3 replies before that is possible).

Best regards,
Karen
McDonald MacDonald M'Donald McGregor MacGregor M'Gregor Twilley Wells Fentiman Carrington Rowe Needham Mitchell Mackie Collingwood Fuller Maides Shilton Hagon Budd

Offline sarah

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Wednesday 25 December 19 15:17 GMT (UK) »
Hi Karen,

Member can access the pm function after 2 posts, the pm function is a safe way to exchange data on living folk. We have always tried to look after folks safety hence they do not need to use "real names" if they do not wish and it is never safe practice to publish your contact details publicly as you are then open for spammers etc.

Regards

Sarah

For Help on how to post an Image on RootsChat
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=459330.0

If you have been helped on RootsChat be sure to spread the word!

UK Census info. Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Karen McDonald

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • ** THINK POSITIVE! **
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Wednesday 25 December 19 18:41 GMT (UK) »
Hi Karen,

Member can access the pm function after 2 posts, the pm function is a safe way to exchange data on living folk. We have always tried to look after folks safety hence they do not need to use "real names" if they do not wish and it is never safe practice to publish your contact details publicly as you are then open for spammers etc.

Regards

Sarah

Hi Sarah,

I was going by what it says in the HELP section:

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.

Please note: If you are sending PMs to new members who have less than three posts you will receive an error message, that your limit, or allowed number has been reached. (note that it says your limit, although it actually refers to the recipient.)

Janelyn has now PM'd me to say that she has removed her E-Mail address from the original posting. Better safe than sorry.  :)

Best Crimbo regards,
Karen
McDonald MacDonald M'Donald McGregor MacGregor M'Gregor Twilley Wells Fentiman Carrington Rowe Needham Mitchell Mackie Collingwood Fuller Maides Shilton Hagon Budd