Author Topic: Fransisca Melamed (born du Plessis)  (Read 126 times)

Offline Stephanie Hohls

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Fransisca Melamed (born du Plessis)
« on: Monday 01 October 18 10:50 BST (UK) »
Looking for birth records for my mother Fransisca Melamed (born du Plessis), she passed away in Durban in 2017. I am also looking for her marriage records to my father Gert Johannes Coetzer b 1933 and died 1988. They were married in Pietermaritzburg in the 50's. They were divorced in 1960 or 1961.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline pampoen

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Fransisca Melamed (born du Plessis)
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 04 October 18 11:46 BST (UK) »
What year was your mother born? You can try looking in here. To see the actual record you will have to get a subscription. https://www.identitynumber.org/2008-surname.php?id=C
Austin, Ayling, Alborough, Bescoby, Cheal, Groom,Rathbone,Tarboton,Lyell and Smith.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.