Author Topic: eva emily guy maunder  (Read 2024 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: eva emily guy maunder
« Reply #18 on: Friday 05 October 18 22:16 BST (UK) »
Just found the details of the  Eva Emily Guy/Daniel Dockins marriage in 1921. She was the daughter of Thomas, who I found earlier, so not her.
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline Mabel Bagshawe

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 05 October 18 22:41 BST (UK) »
Following the Guy alias Morris name for Eva there is a marriage of an Emily Guy and Horace Morris in Cardiff in 1887. I was wondering whether this Emily had a daughter Emily before she married who took her stepfather's surname, then became Eva's mother, but the ages don't really fit, unless both Emilys became mothers aged about 15, as Emily snr was born c1868

Emily b 1868 is unlikely to be Eva's mother, as she appears happily married with a number of children in Lancashire in 1901. Horace is in Cardiff

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 05 October 18 22:45 BST (UK) »
It's very difficult, Mabel. I've looked for marriages for an Eva E Morris and Maunder but nothing looks likely so far. I was hoping that the Guy/Hockin one would be the one  :-\
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***