Author Topic: Free DNA test to Barrons  (Read 651 times)

Offline Barron

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Free DNA test to Barrons
« on: Saturday 20 October 18 15:56 BST (UK) »
Do you know any  direct male Barron surname lines from England? I will sponsor a Y-test on them. Pls share their Barron paternal line with me.

I am a member of the Barron DNA Project, a group with over 150 members of Barron descent who are using DNA testing to trace their Barron heritage.
The Barron DNA Project is located at Family Tree DNA, the oldest  of the DNA testing companies.

Offline Barron

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Free DNA test to Barrons
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 28 October 18 21:24 GMT (UK) »
I would like to encourage you, or a male Barron relative, to consider Y-DNA testing, review the Barron DNA Project at www.familytreedna.com/groups/barron-dna-project/about, and then email me or Vicki Barron Kruschwitz, one of the Barron DNA Project administrators, at her email address listed on the project website, for more information. With a simple cheek swab, Barron males can determine where their direct paternal ancestors came from, their locations in historic times and how they migrated throughout the world.

Offline Barron

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 28 October 18 21:25 GMT (UK) »
The more Barrons testing gives better information about recent geographical migration routes and when Barron ancestral lines branched and diverged. The person testing is ensured privacy through a barcoded kit number, and Family Tree DNA does not sell any data. Thank you for your consideration and I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

Offline The_Barron

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 26 April 22 11:15 BST (UK) »
Hi all

Is this still something you’re wanting? I am a direct Y-Line Barron and already have my dna I could support with uploading?