Author Topic: Bull family I.O.W  (Read 6890 times)

Offline denizen179

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Bull family I.O.W
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 April 15 22:31 BST (UK) »
Hello, my name is Dennis Robert Bull aged 60,  I am the son of the late Kenneth Cromwell Bull who was the son of Cromwell Bull - Kenneth met Suzanne Depiere in Belgium during WW2 and they married and settled near Dartford (Barnehurst) in Kent - Cromwell had previously moved to that area with his wife Lily (buried here in Crayford - where I now live) My late brother,  Donald, was born in 1947 - I was born in 1954.

Offline siouxie

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 April 15 23:09 BST (UK) »
Hello Dennis
I've been all fingers and thumbs trying to log into rootsweb because I was SO excited to get this notification!
My mum had a volume of Cromwell Bull's poetry (of which I have a copy). Cromwell was one of my mum's first cousins, but much older than her. In fact your dad Kenneth was born the same year as my mum!
Mum died in 2011 -I am very sorry that she couldn't know that you had been in contact.
I am trying to figure out how to send you a personal message -will do as soon as I have worked it out! Sue xx

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 April 15 23:24 BST (UK) »
Dennis,

Welcome to rootschat.

Could you remove a bit of the personal information and your email address, as it is very easy, using the internet, to find your address and lots of other information about you and your family?

(I think rootschat does not like living people being discussed, so information on children/grandchildren you had best keep for private correspondence)

Offline denizen179

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 April 15 23:29 BST (UK) »
Hi Sue, I don't really know my way round this site yet - you are welcome to email me - I would love to see my grandad's book of poetry sometime. My dad Kenneth passed away aged just 64 in 1980.