Author Topic: MILLER family tree  (Read 13265 times)

Offline Zyphenix(1)

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: MILLER family tree
« Reply #9 on: Monday 04 April 16 09:55 BST (UK) »
Hi,I'm the daughter of David and Heather is my Aunt. Any help of understanding the history would be wonderful.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline jean evelyn

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 05 April 16 15:23 BST (UK) »
Hello, Yes, how can I help?

How much do you know?

Did your grandfather tell you anything about Wick and the Millers there?

Jean

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline LenGilbert

• RootsChat Extra
  • Focused on Cormack / McIntosh and related
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 18 June 16 17:35 BST (UK) »
Hi there I am researching my family tree, I am from Australia. Here is the iformation I have of the Millers in my tree, I would be so glad to hear of any one who is a reli and may have some information to share with me!  :)

I am the great-grandson of Frank Cormack who "went to USA". He married Dora Waters, had two children, then moved to Colorado, USA and had six more including the youngest, my grandmother. I was in Wick last August and did a bit of research, but mainly on the McIntosh and Cormack branches.

I also have a Donald Miller in the tree (d. 1927?), who married Christina Waters (1863-1912, sister to Dora who married Frank Cormack). So there might be a connection via Waters as well as Cormack.
Cormack | Mackintosh / McIntosh
Waters | Swanson
Oag | Gow | Finlayson
McCoy / McKay / McElroy
Gilbert | Hoskins | Sellers
Burns | Campbell | Castles
Ivester | Turbough / Turnbull

Offline Zyphenix(1)

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 03 August 17 03:05 BST (UK) »
Yay! Now can reply!
Hi Len and jean.
Jean no he didn't except they where watch Maker's! Any web sites photos history, would be amazing! I have none and this is the only documentation I have!

Offline LenGilbert

• RootsChat Extra
  • Focused on Cormack / McIntosh and related
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 04 August 17 06:24 BST (UK) »
Interesting the Frank Cormack "that went to USA" was also a watchmaker and jeweler. Before they moved to Colorado about 1891, they had a two children in Scotland.

Yay! Now can reply!
Hi Len and jean.
Jean no he didn't except they where watch Maker's! Any web sites photos history, would be amazing! I have none and this is the only documentation I have!
Cormack | Mackintosh / McIntosh
Waters | Swanson
Oag | Gow | Finlayson
McCoy / McKay / McElroy
Gilbert | Hoskins | Sellers
Burns | Campbell | Castles
Ivester | Turbough / Turnbull