Author Topic: querie moved topics  (Read 2213 times)

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
querie moved topics
« on: Friday 20 August 04 15:33 BST (UK) »
Just a small querie when topics are moved to they stay flagged as ones youve answered or does that flag transfer to new place.
I cant always remember if I have been on these threads (senior moments !!)
sandie
Pender, Raphael,Lambert,Digby,Stent,
Dowell,cornish,mulley,Death,Rosier,
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re: querie moved topics
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 21 August 04 00:49 BST (UK) »
Hi Sandie,

When topics are moved they retain all their attributes.  If they were flagged before they remain flagged.  You can easily tell threads you have contributed to by the appearance of a yellow folder in the extreme left column on the index page for each board. 

And of course you can always see the threads for which you have requested notification by accessing your profile and selecting Notifications and email from the left menu.   ;D

Kazza. (Prone to senior and blonde moments though neither really)
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: querie moved topics
« Reply #2 on: Saturday 21 August 04 15:42 BST (UK) »
thanks for that
sandie.

mucky brown hair and creeping up to senior fast ::)
Pender, Raphael,Lambert,Digby,Stent,
Dowell,cornish,mulley,Death,Rosier,
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk