Author Topic: Immigration - MAXWELL and MCINTYRE  (Read 3523 times)

Offline Coriolana

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Immigration - MAXWELL and MCINTYRE
« on: Saturday 04 September 04 07:57 BST (UK) »
Hi,

I'm looking for the immigration of George MAXWELL to Melbourne.  George was born abt. 1817 in Limerick, Ireland and married Agnes McIntyre in Melbourne in 1852.  I have no indication of his date of arrival.  I don't have his parent's names and don't know if he arrived here alone or with other family members.  So it is sometime between 1817 and 1852.

I'm also looking for Agnes McINTYRE's immigration to Melbourne.  Agnes may have arrived with her parents John and Margaret McINTYRE possibly around 1840 (but that may be wrong).  Agnes also had a sister Margaret b. 1834 and a brother Allan b. 1837, who may be on the same ship.  Agnes was born in 1832, her father John abt 1808 and her mother Margaret abt 1801.  So the immigration would be between 1837 and 1852.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks  ;D

Carol in Sydney
ALLAN BARWICK BIRMINGHAM BRYANT BURTON CAMERON CASSELS CELEY CUTHBERT DAVIES DAWSON DEAN DWYER EDDIE FITZGERALD FLOOD FLOYER GRANT GREEN HAWKINS HIMES LEVANS LONG MASTERMAN MAXWELL MCINTYRE MCLENNAN MCPHERSON MCVIE MOSS NORMAN ODONNELL PLACE PLAYER PULLEY ROGERS ROPE SINCLAIR STEED & OTHERS

Offline Coriolana

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Immigration - MAXWELL and MCINTYRE
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 04 September 04 07:59 BST (UK) »
Sorry I should have said that the McIntyres were born in Perthshire, Scotland.

Silly me  ???

Carol
ALLAN BARWICK BIRMINGHAM BRYANT BURTON CAMERON CASSELS CELEY CUTHBERT DAVIES DAWSON DEAN DWYER EDDIE FITZGERALD FLOOD FLOYER GRANT GREEN HAWKINS HIMES LEVANS LONG MASTERMAN MAXWELL MCINTYRE MCLENNAN MCPHERSON MCVIE MOSS NORMAN ODONNELL PLACE PLAYER PULLEY ROGERS ROPE SINCLAIR STEED & OTHERS