Author Topic: websters of cornwall england  (Read 3644 times)

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
websters of cornwall england
« on: Saturday 10 January 04 09:05 GMT (UK) »
i am looking for info. on websters francis webster was born about 1709 in crowan cornwall england  he married a ginifred blackwell in 1737 they had three sons thomas 1738 another thomas 1741 and william 1744 william married jane bennatts they had several children on being john born 1755 he married elizabeth bray in 1804 elizabeths parents where john bray and lucretia webster they had several children one being john also born 1806 john married mary mills 1829 wittnessed by richard smith and wm.wackford. the names of some of the children iam looking for is thomas born 1812 edward 1817 josiah 1820 susannah 1814 elizabeth 1815  lavinia 1831 elizabeth 1831 john 1838 julia 1840 thomas 1844 caroline 1846 and mary jane 1850 :o thank you for any info kathy

Offline rob shaw

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re:websters of cornwall england
« Reply #1 on: Friday 19 March 04 10:36 GMT (UK) »
Well, I can tell you about William Wackford.
He was the father of Henry.  He came here in the Victory.

He went to Rockhampton.

Married twice and his son William married Jessie Bichsel and they had a Joan who was my husband's first wife.

They came from Cambourne, Cornwall and he was a tin miner.

Any help to you.

Actually if you go to google and put in 1871 census of cornwall, you will find them on the census.

think kindred cousins site or something like that.

robyn shaw. toowoomba, qld. oz.

Offline babic

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re:websters of cornwall england
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 18 April 04 12:22 BST (UK) »
thank you for that bit of info. on william wackford. he wittnesed my3x grandfathers wedding to mary mills  on 10-27-1829 in camborne i beleive that john webster my grandfather was also a tin miner. thanks again kathy :)

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: websters of cornwall england
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 30 December 04 20:20 GMT (UK) »
Hi Kathy

Are you doing a One Name Study on the entire family name or are you just after information on these particular individuals?  :)

If the latter is the case I will gladly move the post for you to a more relevant board which may help to generate a response for you.   Please let me have any information on possible locations (County etc.) so I can place it in the right board.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk