Author Topic: Project Info: Earthenware Dealers and hawkers of pots  (Read 26015 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Project Info: Earthenware Dealers and hawkers of pots
« Reply #45 on: Tuesday 25 June 19 09:00 BST (UK) »
Hi Jack,

What information do you have for Ann Conroy after the date of the marriage, the details of which I have provided in the earlier post?

I would be very interested to know of any further children she and Adam had apart from Mary.  Also do you know where she is in the census following on from marriage and when, where she died?

I would greatly appreciate hearing if you know more than I already know.  It doesn't matter if you might not know anymore - it is just in post 8 you mentioned that you thought you had the names of their children.
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Jack gray

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Project Info: Earthenware Dealers and hawkers of pots
« Reply #46 on: Wednesday 26 June 19 12:29 BST (UK) »
I thought I did, but sadly it was for another one of the Adams. Adam and Ann Conroy just seem to disappear for some reason.