Author Topic: Where are they buried?  (Read 2651 times)

Offline sivartd

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Where are they buried?
« on: Saturday 18 September 04 06:58 BST (UK) »
I have  HOGGINS and KELFORD in Wrockwardine Wood but I can't locate their burials, they may have been Baptists as a daughter married in a Baptist Church in Liverpool. Where do I find out about names of likely Churches and their records please.

Thanks, bye for now, Doreen
Names: DEAKIN, FENTON, DALE, BRAMHALL, WROE, NEAL(E), HOGGINS, MARQUET, HINSLEY, PERCIVAL, BUTTLE, GLOSSOP.

Places: Lancs, Manchester, Salford. Yorks, Snaith. Somerset, Keynsham, Bristol. Shropshire, Wrockwardine Wood. Cheshire, Northwich. London, Chelsea.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline JEANP

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Where are they buried?
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 05 February 05 17:15 GMT (UK) »
Doreen,

Have you found the info you were asking for?
If not I have some burial records for Wrockwardine Wood. If you can supply some more details names ages etc, I'll see if I can find anything.

Jean
CENSUS INFORMATION IS CROWN COPYRIGHT, FROM
WWW.NATIONALARCHIVES.GOV.UK

Researching my family in and around Kirriemuir, Angus and Rotherham, South Yorkshire.

Ogilvie/Ogilvy                 Lee
Mitchell                           Gwynne
Davidson                        Evans
Eggie                              Felvus
Leighton                         Rowley
Craig

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.