Author Topic: thomases aberffraw COMPLETED  (Read 3171 times)

Offline cecile

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
thomases aberffraw COMPLETED
« on: Tuesday 24 January 06 16:54 GMT (UK) »
 :-\i stumbled on to roots chat and the first thing that i saw was a message relating to a family that i have been trying to find out more about. however this message was dated 2004 so i don't know if the person who wrote it - jere - is still searching. i have found some members of the william thomas family who were blacksmiths. i am sure it is the same family. there was william born in 1842 married to elizabeth who was born in liverpool also in 1842. they had three sons william born 1869. john born 1872. owen born 1876 and daughter margaret born 1878. owen and william were born in aberffraw and john and margaret were born in llanfaelog.  i do hope that jere is still searching and may be able to help with a little more information
many thanks
cecile

Offline alcrighton

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: thomases aberffraw
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 24 January 06 17:27 GMT (UK) »
Hi Cecile,

Welcome  to Rootschat!

You could try sending jere a personal message.  If you haven't done this before, click on "You have xxx Messages" at the top of the screen, then on "New Message" and then on "Find Members".  Jere should get a notification by e-mail when your message has been sent.  I checked jere's profile and it says that she was last on line 2 days ago.

Regards,

Al
Crighton, Dundee & London<br />Woodgates, Bath, Devon & London<br />Curtis, Nottinghamshire & Islington<br />Maker, Cornwall & London<br /><br />Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 03 February 06 18:51 GMT (UK) »
Another success for RootsChat !!

Another family link for both Jere and myself

Carolburns
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

Offline D ap D

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Stuck with John Jones in Wales? Join the club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 06 February 06 10:54 GMT (UK) »
If you want a hand with anything in Llanfaelog, let me know, I've got quite a bit, and also some contacts.

D
Stuck with:
William Williams of Llanllyfni
John Jones in Llanelli
Evan Evans in Caio
David Davies of Llansanffraid
Evans: Caio/Carms
Jones: CDG, DEN

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

"Nor do I think that any other nation than this of Wales, or any other tongue, whatever may hereafter come to pass, shall on the day of the great reckoning before the Most High Judge, answer for this corner of the earth": The Old Man of Pencader to Henry II