Author Topic: Willmott Family  (Read 5524 times)

Offline Keith FB

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Willmott Family
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 31 January 06 20:32 GMT (UK) »
Hi again Heather
Thanks for the additional information.   So far the names of the children who were born in Chard match my own list from the family source, though I did not have the additional information about where William, Samuel and James had gone to.  Thanks for the marriage details.   I look forward to your email.   

Cire
Thanks for the additional confirmation in your last post.  It all seems to make sense now. 

Offline Libralady

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 July 17 14:32 BST (UK) »
 ::)There are 2 families called Willmot in Hucknall Notts.......John Willmot is a Councillor aged early 70's, he had a sister called Carol, they lived on Oakenhall Avenue.......another Willmot family lived on the Welbeck Estate, Shirley, John, Pat and Georgina...they kept a poodle parlour, pet shop on Annesley Road for years......does this help ?...

Offline mhyoud

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 10 November 19 21:11 GMT (UK) »
I came across your thread about the Willmott family when doing an internet search.  I am trying to trace the line back to Chard and would be grateful for any information.  I believe we have a g.g.grandfather in common - William Willmott.  My g.grandfather was Robert Willmott and my grandmother his daughter Edith I believe both were born in Beeston.  I have not yet been able to find any further back.