Author Topic: please help me find parents of william penfold m. bessie palmer  (Read 8983 times)

Offline Patk

• RootsChat Senior
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: please help me find parents of william penfold m. bessie palmer
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 04 February 06 03:58 GMT (UK) »
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.
This information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bouncing Emails

Offline gillhol

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 10 July 13 16:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Deb

I saw your messages, and references to Jean Barron from Mevagissey.  I lived in Meva until I was about 8yrs, and remember Jean was one of my best friends, and even had a sleepover at her house one time (something not done so much back then).  My name is Gill Hanson but was Holness back then.  I was just wondering where Jean is now, and how she is.  I have moved back to St Austell after travelling around with my soldier husband.  I am sure there is a photo of Jean and myself playing in the field behind my house, I'll have to see if I can dig it out.  Anyway, just wanted to say Hi.  I have a tree on Ancestry, and would love to have a go at sorting out any of your mysteries if you havn't progressed since your posts on William Penfold etc.  Let me know if I can be of any help.  Best wishes, Gill :)

Offline Frosty

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 28 May 21 14:48 BST (UK) »
Hi Gill!
Don't know exactly when you posted this, but have not used this site for several years now - great to hear from you though!
My mum in law Jean & husband Les Hunkin are still living in Meva - they have four children (the last adopted, after they fostered her as a baby) - they spent years fostering, and they still foster a 'son' with Downs syndrome aged 28! They love camper vanning around Europe when they can (Jean has the Penfold traveler in her blood)! I'm sure she'll be happy to hear about you!
Best regards
Frosty
West - Derbyshire, Staffs - Frost - Derbyshire, Staffs -Salmon - Kent, Canada - Severn - Derbyshire, Sheffield - Cary Williams - Kent - Taylor-Harden - Staffs - Berresford - Derbys - Dennis - Derbys/Staffs - Tibbert- Nthhnts - Blackham - Derbys - Slade - Bucks
Dewberry - Nthhnts/Loughborough - Barron - Cornwall - Hunkin - Cornwall