Author Topic: marriage look up please 1903-1915  (Read 1058 times)

Offline annette

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
marriage look up please 1903-1915
« on: Thursday 23 September 04 10:51 BST (UK) »
can anyone please look up a marriage of john william victor (or combination of one or all names) lawrence and a florence kathleen jackson.  all I know is that john was born in august 1886/89 and they had my grandmother helena frances watson lawrence in 1914/15 registered in wakefield I have found a possible death for florence in 1920 aged 32 so based on the age of this florence the marriage could have been anytime between 1902 and 1915
interested in jackson lawrence ault handley dalloway haines

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
Re: marriage look up please 1903-1915
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 23 September 04 13:58 BST (UK) »
Hi Annette,

Welcome to RootsChat.  :D

What area do you think the marrige took place in?

Kazza.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.

Offline annette

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: marriage look up please 1903-1915
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 23 September 04 14:06 BST (UK) »
this is the problem that I have got as no one alive that can give me this information.  The only clues I have is that my grandmother was registered in wakefield, so possibly they were married in that area as my nan was born in normanton also other clues were that her grandparents were supposed to have something to do with nottingham lace factories, also if I have the right one they may have lived in hunslet as a florence lawrence died there in 1920 then john william remarried in 1924/25 and lived in derby apparently he moved around a lot as he was a coal hewer .  I thought I had clicked with a marriage but when the ons site checkked against a reference about his dad possibly being a matthew this was not on this certificate but on his second marriage certificate it stated that his father was matthew deceased so might not have been mentioned on first certificate  This is a real headache.  any help would be most appreciated thanks annette
interested in jackson lawrence ault handley dalloway haines