Author Topic: Ware Parish Records - 1780's  (Read 5895 times)

Offline Keith Bateman

• I am sorry but my emails are not working
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • .....The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
Re: Ware Parish Records - 1780's
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 21:15 GMT (UK) »
Hi Di,

There's that word again - STUCK - it should be banned from family history sites  ;D ;D

In the nearly famous words of Monty Python - You are not stuck - you are just resting

I am sure we will all find we are 5th cousins 6 times removed - or something  ;)

Till we meet again (I bet I could turn that into a song as well!)

Cheers

Keith
Bateman - Ware, Herts, London.<br />Partington - Liverpool - Devon - Manchester<br />Foster - Liverpool - Manchester - Scotland<br />Gates - Cumberland - Liverpool - Manchester - Australia<br />Westwood - Ware, Herts<br /><br /><br />"Any information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Has Bouncing Emails

Offline Lady Di

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 21:22 GMT (UK) »
Hi Keith,

I've been "resting" so long, I've got bed sores!!

I editted my message - hope it suits??

Di
xx
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 22:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi Keith & Di

Guess Di if you are Keiths 6th or so cousin must be mine too which is great your the first "Lady" I have found :P
sorry Keith David in 1705 and his wife Elizabeth Selsar are furthest back I have gone, must admit I have not been working on Lamberts lately, and this David is Hubbies 7x grandfather think that makes you & Ron  6th cousins twice removed!!!

love sandie
Pender, Raphael,Lambert,Digby,Stent,
Dowell,cornish,mulley,Death,Rosier,
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Keith Bateman

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • .....The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 22 February 06 22:13 GMT (UK) »
must admit I have not been working on Lamberts lately,

Come on Sandie - you told me that last year - another one who is "resting"  ;D ;D :o

Cheers

Keith

Bateman - Ware, Herts, London.<br />Partington - Liverpool - Devon - Manchester<br />Foster - Liverpool - Manchester - Scotland<br />Gates - Cumberland - Liverpool - Manchester - Australia<br />Westwood - Ware, Herts<br /><br /><br />"Any information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk"

Has Bouncing Emails

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Friday 24 February 06 23:03 GMT (UK) »
Ohhhhhhhhhh  relatives can be so cruel :'( :'(
just cos I'm lying down with a gin & Tonic doesnt mean I'm not working  ;D

Sandie

By the way did I send you copies of the trees I had from someone else with lots of the Lamberts the one that I got the info for David & Elizabeth on?
East End,Suffolk,Essex,Cornwall,Devon,London,  middlesex, hertfordshire                                      Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Keith Bateman

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • .....The Cheshire Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Saturday 25 February 06 01:37 GMT (UK) »
By the way did I send you copies of the trees I had from someone else with lots of the Lamberts the one that I got the info for David & Elizabeth on?

Please can you let me see the  Trees (again?) you have - most of my information comes from IGI and the copy of the parish record of the marriage of Hannah Lambert to James Bateman in 1795 - which I remember you also have.

When I get stuck a whisky helps to make me think clearer - 2 whiskies and my brickwalls all disappear in the haze ;D

Cheers

Keith

Has Bouncing Emails

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Saturday 25 February 06 14:17 GMT (UK) »
happy to but somehow you seem to have vanished from my email addresses can you message me with details

sandie

Offline 22SIMON90

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Selsars and Lamberts
« Reply #16 on: Friday 25 January 13 14:19 GMT (UK) »
Hi I stumbled across your conversation when trying to find out more about the Lamberts and Selsars on my mums side :)
Elizabeth Selsar who married  David Lambert is my 6th Gt grandmother!
Down the line from her I have Sarah Ann Lambert who marries John Hills and later Charles Isaacs. She used to run the Barge Inn  at Ware she is my mum's Gt GT grandmother. My mum knew quite a bit about them as her own mum and grandma talked about them a lot and my mum grew up in Hertfordshire.

Offline sandiep

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Friday 25 January 13 19:25 GMT (UK) »
Hi

how great to find another Lambert from the Ware family.......Hubbie is from Lambert side,
and Elizabeth & David are his 7 x grandparents......
through his son David & Mary nee Sutton
then John & Elizabeth nee  Page
David & Mary Ann nee Knight
Joseph & Betsey nee Thorpe
Walter  & Jane Elizabeth nee Digby
Josephine Ada & William J A Pender
William & Doris  Hubbies parents

sandie