Author Topic: woollright  (Read 12326 times)

Offline Bev E

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
john murray beckman
« Reply #27 on: Friday 03 June 11 05:39 BST (UK) »
Hi Barnnee!

My Father was John murray beckman(known as Jack).My Granmother was Maria Getrude,known as Getrude.
Their were two sons to the first marriage,My Father and his brother Bertie who died in Western Australia many years ago.

I think you must be family to either,Davd,Judy or Noel.one of their grandchildren I think.
Please reply to me and we can arrange to speak via skype,Facebook or I will arange for you to receive my email address
Looking forward to talking more.I also have more information on the family.sincerely Bev Eliott

Offline wools11

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: woollright
« Reply #28 on: Friday 17 February 12 23:32 GMT (UK) »
Would this be any correlation to Woolbright?

Offline EPB

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: woollright
« Reply #29 on: Tuesday 10 August 21 16:14 BST (UK) »
Hi Bev,

I'd love to make contact if you are still around - I believe I may be the granddaughter of John Beckmann (your grandfather, not your father) - there seems to be so many fascinating lives unfolding as I dig deeper into his time before he had my mother, and I would love to know more and share with you what I have discovered (we thought my mother was an only child). I do hope you are still around.

Apologies for hijacking this Woollright thread, I couldn't find a way to private message!

Thanks,

Emma

Hi Barnnee!

My Father was John murray beckman(known as Jack).My Granmother was Maria Getrude,known as Getrude.
Their were two sons to the first marriage,My Father and his brother Bertie who died in Western Australia many years ago.

I think you must be family to either,Davd,Judy or Noel.one of their grandchildren I think.
Please reply to me and we can arrange to speak via skype,Facebook or I will arange for you to receive my email address
Looking forward to talking more.I also have more information on the family.sincerely Bev Eliott