Author Topic: Charles and Bunner Family from Shropshire Please  (Read 3510 times)

Offline mikejcharles9

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Charles and Bunner Family from Shropshire Please
« on: Sunday 19 February 06 12:44 GMT (UK) »
Please can you help me research the Bunner/Bonner family from the Westbury/Worthen area of Salop
I am also looking for information about the Charles family from Redlake, Ketley, Salop.
I am looking specifically for the relatives of Enoch Charles born about 1831. I would also like to know more about the area and its industry and lifestyle.
Any help will be gratefully received.
Many Thanks, Mike Charles.

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Charles and Bunner Family from Shropshire Please
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 19 February 06 12:57 GMT (UK) »

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline Sparkle26

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:03 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mike

In 1851 there are only 3 Enoch Charles and only 1 born in the right time frame here are the details

1851 Wednesfield Staffordshire HO107/2020 F 92 P 9

Charles
Enoch 21 Head Minor b Salop Ketley
Eliza 21 Wife b Wednesfield
Samuel 4 months Son b Wednesfield

Claire  :)
Connell Boon Favell Patchett Hinch Hutton Markham Calvert Codd Scullion Linton Martin Coupland Daniel
Day Cook Pepperdine West And many many more

ALL CENSUS INFORMATION IS CROWN COPYRIGHT from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:11 GMT (UK) »

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:19 GMT (UK) »

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:20 GMT (UK) »
Whoops sorry posted same info twice!

Offline Sparkle26

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:33 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mike

1871 Bilston staffs  RG10/2953 F 114 P 4
All born Wednesfield unless stated otherwise

Charles
Enoch 40 Head Miner Coal b Wellington Salop
Eliza 40 Wife
John 16 Son Laborour at Collery
Denis 13 Son
Catherine 9 Dau
Eli 8 Son
Elizabeth 6 Dau Scholar b New Village
Eli ? James 2 Son b New Village
Stephen 7 months Son b New Village  

Couldn't find Enoch's marriage but will keep looking    Here are some possible births for his children

Birth
Catherine Ann Charles Dec qtr 1859 Wolverhampton 6b 44*

Birth
Samuel Charles June qtr 1850 Wolverhampton 17 416  

Birth
Eli Charles June qtr 1862 Wolverhampton 6b 503

Birth
Elizabeth Charles Sep qtr 1864 Wolverhampton 6b 520

Birth
Stephen Charles Sep qtr 1870 Wolverhampton 6b 573

Claire  :)
Connell Boon Favell Patchett Hinch Hutton Markham Calvert Codd Scullion Linton Martin Coupland Daniel
Day Cook Pepperdine West And many many more

ALL CENSUS INFORMATION IS CROWN COPYRIGHT from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline mikejcharles9

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Sunday 19 February 06 13:41 GMT (UK) »
Many many thanks to you for your help Cazza and Sparkle. I got back to Enoch Charles from The Wednesfield family links but seen stuck at Enoch in Redlake.
With regard to the Bunner family we have gone back to Joseph Bunner of 1815 who moved to Wolverhampton. However, I cannot find his family in Worthe/Westbury despite visiting the graveyard there.
Thanks again. Mike Charles

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Sunday 19 February 06 23:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Mike

I hope you got the info before it was removed (I forgot to list ages instead of year of birth which is a breach apparently).  If not, let me know and I will re find it for you.

Regards
Cazza