Author Topic: Edward Owen(s) b 1906 Anglesey  (Read 3655 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
Edward Owen(s) b 1906 Anglesey
« on: Monday 27 February 06 15:16 GMT (UK) »
I am searching for the relatives of my Great Uncle Edward Owen(s)

Edward was born in 1906 in Holyhead to Edward John Owen and Mary Jones. I have put an S on the end of Owen as his brother Richard (my Taid) was registered as Richard Owens even thoughhis father was Owen.

At the time of Richard's birth in 1908 the family were living ay 9 Wynne Street, Holyhead. Edward was the eldest as Edward John and Mary were married in November 1905 in Holyhead.

Edward John's address at the timeof marriage was Foel, Mountain and his father was John Roberts (dec) - Seaman. Mary's address was 13 Wynne Street and her father was Edward Jones - Tailor.

Edward was known as Uncle Ted and we know he married and had at least 2 children - Douglas and Blodwen. We don't know his wife's name or the dates of birth of his children but we do know he lived in the Holyhead area.

My Taid was Richard Owens and he was born April 1908. he married Annie Griffith and they had five children - Dilys b 1931, Mair b 1938 (my Mam), Kate b 1940, Richard b 1941 d Aug 1942, Donald b 1951

This is all the info we have on this family though we would love to find any relatives. This would be the final link to my Taid's family. We have found his other brother William and also his Father's second marriage and children from  his second wife.

If anyone has any links or knows anything of this family please get in touch.

Thanks for reading

Carol
Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.