Author Topic: Mary Rogers b.c. 1808 - 1811, Kinnerley  (Read 4553 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Mary Rogers b.c. 1808 - 1811, Kinnerley
« Reply #18 on: Friday 03 March 06 23:47 GMT (UK) »
Jan
Think of me when you go up into the village - or do you get off at Halton now - many of my ancestors lived Halton/Black Park when there were coal mines.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline Lloydy

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Jump into your genes...and dig up your roots
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 13 March 06 10:45 GMT (UK) »
do you ever stop for a rest?

No I don't s.g.d!!!!!! but I prefer to be busy ;D

Jan
Think of me when you go up into the village - or do you get off at Halton now - many of my ancestors lived Halton/Black Park when there were coal mines.

Gadget

Halton? I haven't heard of that Gadget.  I drive from Shrewsbury straight to Chirk via loads and loads of islands on the bypass!!!!!  Then turn off to go straight to the village past The Bridge pub :)

Jan
All UK Census Transcriptions are Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Bennett, Owen, Owens, Hudson, Crisp, Challinor/Challoner/Chaloner, Lewis, James, Richards, Simon, Mills, Evans, Trow, Davies, Turner, Beaton/Betton, Lloyd, Jenkins, Evans.....and a ton of JONES!!!!

TROW From Wales to New Zealand

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 13 March 06 14:51 GMT (UK) »

Halton? I haven't heard of that Gadget.  I drive from Shrewsbury straight to Chirk via loads and loads of islands on the bypass!!!!!  Then turn off to go straight to the village past The Bridge pub :)

Jan

Well Halton is the next turnoff  ;)
And there's me thinking that you had some news on my Mary :'( :'( :'(

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***