Author Topic: i have a little book commemorated to on of the bowyers of cheshire, is it your f  (Read 3179 times)

Offline GillSmith

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: i have a little book commemorated to on of the bowyers of cheshire, is it your f
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 26 July 06 07:53 BST (UK) »
Hi Jackie
I've contacted you with my address

Regards
Gill
Calvert Scotland<br />Coleman Ireland, Flynn Co. Mayo.<br />Gough Ireland,O'Brien,Ireland Smith, Todd Scotland, Tovey Wales and Bedminster, Donley Ireland and Cumbria, Morrine Scotland,Grierson Scotland,Maban Scotland,Bell Scotland, McKie. Hurse from Somerset. Scotland.<br />Johnston Scotland.<br />Hope Scotland<br />Rea Scotland<br />Jardine,Elliot Scotland,Almond,Smith England, Hodges Cheshire.<br />Thompson Northern Ireland,<br />Ireland,Scotland and Wales

Offline jackie s-o-t

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: i have a little book commemorated to on of the bowyers of cheshire, is it your f
« Reply #10 on: Thursday 27 July 06 03:11 BST (UK) »
hi moderator

i dont know what i was thinking putting that down, sorry
how do i delete it.

kind regards

jackie.

Offline jackie s-o-t

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 27 July 06 12:31 BST (UK) »
hi

thankyou, must be all those sleepless nights with the weather, a little brain dead at the mo.

kind regards

jackie.

Offline GillSmith

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 01 August 06 18:04 BST (UK) »
Just to say a Very Big Thank You to you Jackie. I'm so pleased to have the books.

It's people like you who make this a very special list

Thank You
Calvert Scotland<br />Coleman Ireland, Flynn Co. Mayo.<br />Gough Ireland,O'Brien,Ireland Smith, Todd Scotland, Tovey Wales and Bedminster, Donley Ireland and Cumbria, Morrine Scotland,Grierson Scotland,Maban Scotland,Bell Scotland, McKie. Hurse from Somerset. Scotland.<br />Johnston Scotland.<br />Hope Scotland<br />Rea Scotland<br />Jardine,Elliot Scotland,Almond,Smith England, Hodges Cheshire.<br />Thompson Northern Ireland,<br />Ireland,Scotland and Wales

Offline Kentfellowes

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 05 March 19 03:01 GMT (UK) »
Hi

Looking for relatives of Samuel Bowyer 1820-1891 Winsford Cheshire. Married Elizabeth Ellis 1826 Runcorn. Daughter Ann Bowyer 1842 Runcorn. 1851 Census has them living in Gilbert Street Runcorn.