Author Topic: TIBBALS, All  (Read 2060 times)

Offline red1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
TIBBALS, All
« on: Tuesday 05 October 04 06:54 BST (UK) »
Looking for the wife and offsring of my ggg-grandfather JAMES THOMAS TIBBALS who was the father of John Thomas Tibbals b1845. Any other family family info gratefully appreciated. 
bogan/bogin liverpool. winder cumberland / lliverpool. gibson liverpool,hoosey liverpool, cattralls liverpool ( mostly in everton)

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
Re: Tibbals
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 30 December 04 19:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi Red1

Are you doing a One Name Study on the entire family name or are you just after information on these particular individuals?  :)

If the latter is the case I will gladly move the post for you to a more relevant board which may help to generate a response for you.   Please let me have any information on possible locations (County etc.) so I can place it in the right board.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline red1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Friday 31 December 04 08:21 GMT (UK) »
I was born a TIBBALS and I am tracing the TIBBALS line. So far they have tended to have come from Rotherithe, Bermondsey, Deptford areas of London. There are either individuals or families that I've found that I cann't connect to those that are part of the actual family, but come from the same area of London. Do you want names? I'd be happy to provide if it would make things easier for you.
I await your reply
Simon
 :)   
bogan/bogin liverpool. winder cumberland / lliverpool. gibson liverpool,hoosey liverpool, cattralls liverpool ( mostly in everton)

Offline Ticker

• User is no longer receiving email notifications.
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Follow me on twitter @ShaunTymon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 31 December 04 17:13 GMT (UK) »
Hi Simon

Thanks for the update.  I just wanted to make sure that your post was in the best place to generate a response for you - from your reply it is!  ;)

Best wishes

Ticker
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk