Author Topic: 17th Lancers  (Read 5038 times)

Offline millymcb

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: 17th Lancers
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 01 May 13 13:43 BST (UK) »
Hello Laurence - and welcome to Rootschat.

The original poster has not been online here for a while. Hopefully if they still have the same email address they will see that you have posted and come and say hello.

In the meantime, please feel free to take a look around, ask any questions or join in any discussions.

Milly
McBride (Monaghan, Manchester), Derbyshire (Bollington,Cheshire), Knight (Newcastle,Staffs), Smith (Chorley, Lancs & Ireland), Tipladay (Manchester & Yorkshire) ,Steadman (Madeley,Shropshire), Steele (Manchester,Glasgow), Parkinson (Wigan, Lancashire), Lovatt, Cornes & Turner (Staffs) Stott (Oldham, Lancs). All ended up Ardwick, Manchester
Census info is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline captainneek

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 03 January 19 17:30 GMT (UK) »
Hello Rachel, are you still looking for info on William Shaw - Webberley? I know something about him, he was my Grandfather.

Regards, Mike

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline captainneek

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Thursday 03 January 19 17:52 GMT (UK) »
Hello Justy, are you still looking for info on William Shaw - Webberley? I know something about him, he was my Grandfather.

Regards, Mike