Author Topic: Stazika family from Crewe  (Read 3776 times)

Offline cymraes

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Stazika family from Crewe
« on: Friday 15 October 04 18:09 BST (UK) »
Hi,
I am trying to find out more about my great aunt Eliza.  I visited her in her home in  Crewe in the early 1950's.  She was then a widow but her married name was Stazicka.  I believe her husband had been a Sanitary Inspector in Crewe.
Brealey, Mason, Shears, Kennedy(Cumberland and Oldham), Abel, Shakespear (Derby) Satterly (Devon)

Offline peterbennett

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • Samuel if ever an Ag Lab looked like one it was he
    • View Profile
Re: Stazika family from Crewe
« Reply #1 on: Monday 18 October 04 16:37 BST (UK) »
Hi
    Do you have any more information IE. Eliza's maiden name or her husbands Christian name, when and where they were born,married or died.If they had any children what were thier names and birth dates approx?
   Let us know of anything else you can think of that would be of help, and we will see what can be done or at least point you to the next step.

regards

peterbennett

All census look up transcriptions are Crown Copyright<br />www.NationalArchives.gov.uk <br />Cheshire BMD  www.cheshirebmd.org.uk/ <br />Cheshire Wills database http://www.cheshire.gov.uk/recordoffice/wills/Search.htm<br />Cheshire family history society  www.fhsc.org.uk/<br />Cheshire Records Office http://www.cheshire.gov.uk/Recordoffice/aboutus/recoffcontact.tm<br /><br />--------------------------------------------------------------------<br />Bennett/,Whaley,Chesh/Lancs, Brindley Staffs

Offline carol8353

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Me,mum and dad and both gran's c 1955
    • View Profile
Re: Stazika family from Crewe
« Reply #2 on: Monday 18 October 04 21:47 BST (UK) »
I have checked the 2002 electoral roll and there is no one on it with that surname.Spelt either with or without the C.

I have also checked all marriages and deaths from 1984-2002,but found nothing.For more recent times I often find Friends Reunited is a good website if you know their name whilst at school.

Carol

Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk