Author Topic: Grandmothers funeral  (Read 6680 times)

Offline eric

• RootsChat Senior
  • Thank you for any help
    • View Profile
Re: Grandmothers funeral
« Reply #9 on: Friday 26 May 06 21:12 BST (UK) »
Arranroots. I found your reply 1851 Census  HO107/2498/344/28 Re Aeron Davies  and his nephews etc. most interesting. It looks very much as if he could be a brother of the nephews father. I went to the Archives in Llanbdridod Wells but could not expand on it. Would you please expand on it both pre and post 1851, if you have the imformation, I would be most grateful for you help. Many thanks.  eric.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline eric

• RootsChat Senior
  • Thank you for any help
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 26 May 06 21:42 BST (UK) »
Arrowroots. Many thanks for your hard work, re grand mothers funeral,you have given me a broader look on my family back ground, your reply 1641 Census HO107/909/26/6 I feel confident you have it just right with the family at Worthen Mill, Worthen. I was aware we had millers in the family line, but did not know if they were fullen millers or corn millers. Again after a visit to to the Archives in Llandrindod Wells I could not expand on your imformation. I really do not know what I would do without the generouse help of people like yourself. Would I be asking too much of you if you any further imformation on the family as I seem to be drawing blanks. My gratefull thanks. eric.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Arranroots

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 May 06 21:44 BST (UK) »
Hi Eric ( & Frank)

Will certainly put it on the to-do list, unless anyone beats me to it.

kind regards, Arranroots  ;)

Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk <br /><br />~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<br />SOM: BIRD, BURT aka BROWN<br />HEF: BAUGH, LATHAM, CARTER, PRITCHARD<br />GLS: WEBB, WORKMAN, LATHAM, MALPUS<br />WIL: WEBB, SALTER<br />RAD: PRITCHARD, WILLIAMS<br />GLA: RYAN, KEARNEY, JONES, HARRY<br />MON: WEBB, MORGAN, WILLIAMS, JONES, BIRD<br />SCOTLAND: HASTINGS, CAMERON, KELSO, BUCHANAN, BETHUNE/ BEATON<br />IRELAND: RYAN (WATERFORD), KEARNEY (DUBLIN), BOYLE(DUNDALK)