Author Topic: Liverpool and area  (Read 6751 times)

Offline carrielovesfanta

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Caroline in a natural pose
    • View Profile
Liverpool and area
« on: Wednesday 12 April 06 17:35 BST (UK) »
Hi all,

I'm offering lookups in Liverpool and surrounding area (Huyton, Kirkby, Wirral etc). Census, BMD etc.

PM me with requests - the most specific the better, there are a lot of churches in Liverpool!!!

Best wishes

Caz
Gilder - Thaxted<br />Lagden - South Weald/Shenfield<br />Rivers - Thaxted/Great Bardfield<br />Loveday - Elmdon/Chrishall<br />Wood - Tiverton<br />Tunnage - Ongar<br />Webb - Travellers<br />Hitching - Thaxted/Essex

Offline DJER007

• I am sorry but my email is not working
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool and area
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 16 April 06 21:31 BST (UK) »
hello Caz

I am trying to find my Great great grandfather James Walker he died in 1892 June the 8th.
He was originally from Egremont in West Cumbria, but lived in Liverpool from 1881 up to his death. He lived at 80 A Boundary Lane (West Derby) do you know of such a place, would you know what cemetery they probably would have used ?

Thanks

Djer007
Walker

Offline carrielovesfanta

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool and area
« Reply #2 on: Monday 17 April 06 18:40 BST (UK) »
I think there is a cemetery West derby way, I'm sure I know Boundary Lane too. I'll have a look for you when I go back up in a few days.

Best wishes

caz

Gilder - Thaxted<br />Lagden - South Weald/Shenfield<br />Rivers - Thaxted/Great Bardfield<br />Loveday - Elmdon/Chrishall<br />Wood - Tiverton<br />Tunnage - Ongar<br />Webb - Travellers<br />Hitching - Thaxted/Essex

Offline carrielovesfanta

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Liverpool - a quick apology
« Reply #3 on: Friday 12 May 06 11:54 BST (UK) »
I'd just like to apologise to anyone who has pm'd me about my Liverpool look-ups offer. I stupidly got carried away with the idea of doing something useful for a change and posted that offer just before my exams started at uni. As a consequence, I haven't had a chance to do much yet.

I'm really sorry for letting people down. My last exam is on tuesday and I promise to get right onto the case after this and get back to people as quickly as possible - hopefully with some useful info.

Sorry once again,
Best wishes

Caz

Moderator: All please start new requests on the Look up board.  And best of luck in your exams Caz  ;D