Author Topic: Mabel Sarah ADAMS  (Read 3065 times)

Offline dollydice

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Mabel Sarah ADAMS
« on: Tuesday 23 May 06 02:20 BST (UK) »
AAAaaaarrrh!!! Hiya, hope some one can help. I have a Mabel Sarah Adams born approx 1915/17 Berkhamstead died 1976 poss Birmingham. She had at least 6 children with the surname Ullah and several with the name Adams and poss 3 with the surname Hall. My problem is I can find no marriage records for her (the Hall children she had with a Martyn Hall). I am working with a lots of its and maybes at the moment, I dont suppose she rings any bells for anyone else?? Im seriously thinking of just pretending I imagined unearthing her, heeeellllp.

Offline Hoppity

• RootsChat Senior
  • My Faithful Friend
    • View Profile
Re: Mabel Sarah ADAMS
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 05 September 06 15:38 BST (UK) »
Hi dollydice,

Have you got any birth dates of the children, or any idea where they were born?  It might help when looking for the marriages.

Kind regards
Hoppity
Mardell - Hertfordshire
Sales - Kent and Hertfordshire
Daniels - Hertfordshire
Sutton - Kent
Stagg - Hertfordshire
Pilcher - Kent
Goldsmith - Kent

Offline MollyWimley

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 06 September 18 13:36 BST (UK) »
Hi ... just seen your 2006 post re Mabel Sarah Adams ... I could put you in touch with one of her daughters if you are still doing research ... You may have some information that could fill in some of my friends blanks regarding her many half siblings ..
Hoping you still browse this site... all these years on ...
Sarah

Offline philipsearching

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I was a beautiful baby - what went wrong?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 06 September 18 20:12 BST (UK) »
Hi ... just seen your 2006 post re Mabel Sarah Adams ... I could put you in touch with one of her daughters if you are still doing research ... You may have some information that could fill in some of my friends blanks regarding her many half siblings ..
Hoping you still browse this site... all these years on ...
Sarah

Greetings, and a warm welcome to Rootschat.

dollydice has not logged into Rootschat since 2012, but will get an e-mail notification of your message.

If we can help you fill in any of your blanks, please ask us (the only stipulation is that we do not post names of living people on an open forum).

All the best
Philip
Please help me to help you by citing sources for information.

Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk