Author Topic: 1891 census lookup please  (Read 677 times)

Offline CarolBurns

• I am no longer accepting new replies to my topics
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I'm still looking !
    • View Profile
1891 census lookup please
« on: Tuesday 23 May 06 21:21 BST (UK) »
I am trying to find my Great Grandfather and am having so much trouble I have a massive headache from it lol

Here are the details that I have so far:

William Richard Thomas b 1860 Llanbedrgoch, Anglesey

1861 living in Llanbedrgoch with parents and siblings

1871 living in 2 Glan y Don, Llanfair is Gaer, Caernarfon with parents and siblings

1881 living in Glanrafon, 3 Salmons public house, Bangor with mother Ann (widowed) and siblings aged 20 yrs RN Reserve

1901 living at Stamps, Llanberis with wife Elizabeth and 4 children. Railway Engineer at Slate Quarry

He was a Master Mariner and I have a record of a ship he worked on and left in 1885 in San Francisco.

Family Story goes that Elizabeth worked in a pub in Caernarvon and she had a daughter named Lizzie Jane but date of birth for her

We have a marriage cert that my Dad got from GRO but not sure if it is correct.

William Thomas aged 24 Seaman, 10 Eleanor Street Caernarfon, Father William Thomas seaman deceased

Elizabeth Williams aged 21 years, 2 Palace Street, Caernarfon, Father John Williams, Slate Insurer, deceased

If anyone can help with a lookup for the 1891 and find him I would be very grateful. My Mind is going mad with trying to find him so any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Carol

Thomas, Williams,Owen (s),Griffith (s), Jones - Anglesey<br />Burns, Wallace - Northumberland, Ireland, Scotland<br />Horsburgh, Sandilands, Blackhall, Rankine, Rankin, Hilson, Nielson - Scotland <br />Turnbull, Mills, Burgoyne, Burgon - Northumberland, <br />Davidson - Scotland, India, Burma<br /> Lopez - India, Burma<br/>