Author Topic: can anyone help? Looking for William Roberts Amlwch?  (Read 3574 times)

Offline jules

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
can anyone help? Looking for William Roberts Amlwch?
« on: Thursday 21 October 04 14:17 BST (UK) »
I'm trying to find Williams exact birth - no luck so far.

He was born I now think between April and November 1844 in Amlwch. His father was Edward Roberts and in1841 I think the family was living in Tan rallt, Amlwch?

If anyone could shed some light on this I would be really grateful.

Thanks,
Jules

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline abbeyfield

• RIP 1941-2008
  • Deceased Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: can anyone help? Looking for William Roberts Amlwch?
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 12 February 06 15:51 GMT (UK) »
Hi Jules,You can search Amlwch data bases including 1801,1841,51,61,71,81.91.01 census,marriages,baptisms all at the one brilliant Amlwch site,just type this link into your browser
http://http://www.amlwchdata.co.uk
You really will enjoy this site.
abbeyfield
Mannix (Ireland),Edwards (Caernarfon),Smith (Liverpool),Germaine (Co.Kildare),Rice (Co.Kildare)Kenyon (Lancashire),Ratcliff (Lancashire),Fitzwilliams (England especially Lancashire)

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Ieuan

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: can anyone help? Looking for William Roberts Amlwch?
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 05 July 06 12:34 BST (UK) »
I think I have and Edward Roberts born 1815 at Tanrallt. Could this be the father of William Roberts. Edward's father was Abraham Roberts and his Mother Margaret (Davies).

Regards

Ieuan