Author Topic: waterford cenus1920/1930  (Read 27620 times)

Offline debu

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: waterford cenus1920/1930
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 08 February 12 09:14 GMT (UK) »
Hi Pat that should have being at April 1901, census as Maryann age as 27, and 37 at 1911 census, Jim

Offline lisduggan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Wednesday 08 February 12 11:23 GMT (UK) »
thank you   when my brother died in 1992 he was 55 on his death cert they 65
 the right hand dont know what the left one is up two on my GGrandfather thomas was married tio mary kelly of spring garden alley there ages are on it and that in 1880

regards
pat..

Offline lisduggan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Wednesday 08 February 12 17:34 GMT (UK) »
Jim  I had a phone call from emma power re/ my grandmother mary mahoney she inform me that she died 23/10 1946  age 66 aslo her address was morrission road
 she is buried with her husband bartholomew his sister  mary  there daugthers kathleen
and bridget   at last i now know  the No of the grave.

regards
pat...

Offline debu

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Wednesday 08 February 12 20:47 GMT (UK) »
Hi Pat I went to the Register office to day to look up again the death of Patrick Fitzgerald, and found another two who died between 1881 and 1886, Patrick Fitzgerald, 1882, age 35, another age 37 all in the Top Hospital, >Work House, St Patrick's Hospital, the Patrick age 35 was from Cannon St, which I would say that is your Patrick born around 1945/8. can't find a Patrick born to a Michael Fitzgerald about time. The Patrick I had was born back in 1828, which is wrong as his age at Marriage was 28, Regards Jim

Offline lisduggan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Thursday 09 February 12 11:45 GMT (UK) »
Jim
have the marriage cert for patrick fitzgerald /margraet musgrave6/8/1876
he came from waterside she came  from thomas street her father was in the army he died before there marriage  his son michael  married bridget kiely 28/4/1903 his address was browns lane waterford bridget also came from  browns lane  they gave patrick age he was 28  margaret was20 yrs..when they married

pat

Offline debu

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: Thursday 09 February 12 13:28 GMT (UK) »
H i Pat I have that marriage also, and the church one, given Patrick's parents as Michael & M Fitzgerald, from Ballybricken, and James & M Musgrave, from Waterford, later when she married again her parents were James Musgrave & Margaret O Donnell, the only Michael & M i could up with at time of Patrick birth was Michael Fitzgerald & Margaret Whelan, in the Ballybricken area they had 4 children but no Patrick i could find but as the books of Ballybricken are faded and torn. Regards Jim

Offline lisduggan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: Thursday 09 February 12 14:58 GMT (UK) »
 Jim
 there is a elizabeth  lizzie Dunphy buried  in St otterns  she died 1921 not sure of her age she is with my grandfather michael fitzgerald he died 1920 age 42 I am not to well up on the fitzgeralds side its my grandmother side the  kielys from john lane/browns lane i was researching I have military records  of michael fitzgerald ...

Offline lisduggan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: Thursday 09 February 12 16:13 GMT (UK) »
 ther were a whelan  May lane /new lane now known as andrews street  where any of the fitzgerald from ballybricken could let me know

pat....

Offline debu

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: Thursday 09 February 12 17:54 GMT (UK) »
Hi Pat on Patrick Fitzgerald marriage to Margaret Musgrave, his address was Waterside, and his Parents Michael & M Fitzgerald, were from Ballybricken this is on Cathedral Church Records. Regards Jim. also  Patrick was born about 1847/8, died 1882, age 35 in death book :)