Author Topic: DIDLICK/DIDLOCK Family  (Read 42336 times)

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: DIDLICK/DIDLOCK Family
« Reply #9 on: Friday 25 May 07 03:41 BST (UK) »
Hi Rosemary

I have the Cainham Parish register in a word document that I could send to you which contains a number of Didlicks.  PM me with your email address if you would like it, more than happy to send it to you.

Caz

Hi Pete

I don't suppose I could impose on you to look for any Wilkinsons in the the Bitterley parish register, would be very much appreciated.

Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 25 May 07 03:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Cherie

Welcome to Rootschat!  ;D

Just a tip, it's not advisable to post your email address on the main board otherwise you could be inundated with spam.   If you click on Rosemary's name at the left hand side of one of her posts, a screen will appear with her profile and if you look down the screen you will see "Send this Rootchatter a private message" (or something to that effect).  If you click on that you can send your email address in private.

If you click on Modify (top right hand side)  on your own posting, you can delete your email address and then resave the message or one of the mods can do it for you.

Cheers
Caz
Wilkinson - Shropshire;  Jones - Hereford; Mitchell - Brighton; Emery - Brighton; Hall - Brighton Christopher - Dorset; Bussell - Dorset; <br /><br /><br />This information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk<br /><]

Offline pete edwards

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 28 May 07 18:50 BST (UK) »
No Prob Caz :)

Exact spelling. on.

Bitterley Parish Register.

11 May 1797 Paul, s. of George Wilkinson and Mary bap.
 06 Feb 1802 John Wilkinson, minor, and Sarah Nott, sp. W.--William Wilkinson, Willm. Nott.
 28 Mar 1808 George Wilkinson, p. Cainham, b., and Ann Lewis, sp. W.--John Cole, Ann Stokes.
 12 Dec 1802 Richard, s. of John and Sarah Wilkinson chr. born  30 Nov 1802.
12 Sep 1806 Winifred, d. of John and Sarah Wilkinson chr. born  01 Sep 1806.
 15 Dec 1808 Edward, s. of George and Ann Wilkinson chr. born  11 Dec 1808.
 17 May 1810 John, s. of George and Ann Wilkinson chr. born  15 May 1810.
12 Dec 1812 Mary, d. of George and Ann Wilkinson chr. born  09 Dec 1812

Pete :)
Edwards, mainly Cound, Frodesely, Acton Burnell. Pitchford. and surrounding villages, Shropshire, /  Rowe, Cound, / Littlehales, Berrington, Shropshire / Radford, Dublin, /   Maguire, Acton Burnell, /  Rudge, Frodesely, /

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 28 May 07 23:55 BST (UK) »
Pete

You're a star  thanks very, very much!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Caz

Offline pete edwards

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Tuesday 29 May 07 00:19 BST (UK) »
Caz :)

Want the rest? :)

Pete ;D
Edwards, mainly Cound, Frodesely, Acton Burnell. Pitchford. and surrounding villages, Shropshire, /  Rowe, Cound, / Littlehales, Berrington, Shropshire / Radford, Dublin, /   Maguire, Acton Burnell, /  Rudge, Frodesely, /

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Tuesday 29 May 07 02:44 BST (UK) »
There's more??!?!?  Then yes please!!!

You're going from star to legend!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Caz

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Tuesday 29 May 07 02:48 BST (UK) »
PS  My apologies for Rosemary for hijacking her thread!  Also, Rosemary I hope you received my email with Cainham PRs.  If not let me know and I will send again.

Cheers
Caz

Offline pete edwards

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Tuesday 29 May 07 19:02 BST (UK) »
Caz. These are from the surrounding villages, With what You Have from Bitterley these make up the rest of the Wilkinsons mentioned in Hereford diocese, records

Wolstaston Parish Registers.

27 Nov 1812 Catherine, a base - born child of Ann Wilkinson's, by the reputed father Richard Wigley, junr., aged 3 weeks bur.

The Register Booke of the P'she of Hopton Castle, Anno Domini, 1538--1812.

21 Nov 1568 Wm., s. of Wm. Wilkinson bap.
 20 Jan 1582 William Wilkinson sep.
16 Aug 1583 Eliztha. Wilkinson sep.

Bromfield Parish Registers.
Volumes 1. & 2.
A true Register Booke of the Parishe of Bromefielde conteyninge the names of all and singuler such p'sonnes as habe bene medded chrystned and buried mithin the said p'ishe from the first yeare of the Raigne of our Sob'aigne Lady Elizabeth by the grace of god of England Fraunce and Ireland Queene, defender of the faith, etc. Anno dni.-1559.

08 Aug 1807 ,J. Wilkinson, infant bur.
 13 Mar 1809 ,Thomas-Sneyd Wilkinson, infant bur.

Shropshire: Alberbury - Parish Registers, Hereford Diocese
Alberburg Parish Registers.

12 Aug 1716 Jane, d. of Edward & Sarah Wilkinson, of Bragginton bap.

Cleobury Mortimer Registers.
Volume 1

26 Oct 1632 William Roe & Isabel Wilkinson, lic. mar.
 24 Jan 1777 John Wilkinson, a stranger & a Papist.
 24 May 1792 John Harper & Hannah Wilkinson of Coreley.

Ludlom Parish Begisters.

29 Nov 1620 Thomas, s. Christopher Wilkinson.
 30 Dec 1621 Christopher, s. Christopher Wilkinson & Mary.
 08 Feb 1621 Christipher, s. Christopher Wilkinson & Mary.
John Wilkinson and Edith Sharret  10 Feb 1645
10 Sep 1672 Edith Wilkinson, wid.
16 Sep 1738 John, s. of Joseph Wilkinson & Anne, strangers bap.
 01 Nov 1805 Mary Ann, d. of Thomas Wilkinson & Elizabeth.
 24 Jan 1807 John, s. of Thomas Wilkinson & Elizabeth.
 03 Mar 1808 Thomas Sneyde, s. of Thomas Wilkinson & Elizabeth.

Pontesbury Parish Registers.
Volume 1.

11 Mar 1718 Edward, s. of Peter & Joyce Wilkinson bap.
 23 Sep 1722 Mary, d. of Peter & Joyce Wilkinson bap.
 01 May 1727 Elizabeth, d. of Peter & Joyce Wilkinson bap.

Shropshire: Westbury - Parish Registers, Hereford Diocese
The Parish Registers of Westbury.

16 Nov 1783 Elizabeth Wilkinson.

Diddlebury Parish Registers.

13 Jul 1756 John Griffiths & Elizabeth Wilkinson, both p. D. mar. Witnesses: Jno. Knowles & Samuel Price.

Willey Parish Registers.

05 Oct 1783 Francis, s. of William & Sarah Wilkinson.

Register of Baptisms for Neen Sollers.

22 Dec 1693 Walter Wilkinson.

Milson Parish Registers.

19 Oct 1800 John, s. of Mary Wilkinson, a bastard.

This is all I can see, I have used exact spelling all the time, I will use wildcards if you think you are missing somebody,
Give us a shout if you think they spilled over into the other dioceses, St Asaph  or Litchfield,  I will do my best :)

Best wishes
Pete :)

Offline cazza59

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Wednesday 30 May 07 00:03 BST (UK) »
Oh Pete..can't thank you enough.  I'm speechless that you have gone to all this trouble for me, you are very kind !!  Oh and definitely legend status!!  ;D ;D ;D

Obviously it's hard to know if these are the same couples but I'm pretty sure 90% of these are mine, later to settle in Cainham and I still have relatives in that area today some 400 plus years later.  (My rellies weren't big on travel LOL  ;D ;D ;D ;D)

If you ever need a photo restored (I spend most of my life on the photo restore board  ::) ) just say the word!!

Many, many thanks
Caz