Author Topic: James and Ella Price - Moved to Queensland?  (Read 2956 times)

Offline Mungbeans

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
James and Ella Price - Moved to Queensland?
« on: Tuesday 06 June 06 01:26 BST (UK) »
I have been looking to find what happened to the son of my great-granduncle.

His name was James G Harold Price b. 1889 in Lismore.  He married Ella Eyears (b. 1889 Robertson) in 1919 in Byron Bay.  They then disappear off the NSW records.

I believe that he probably moved up to Queensland with a couple of his cousins, probably to do dairy farming in the Sunshine Coast hinterland.  This is a guess as it is what some of his cousins did.

His parents are James Price and Florence Honeywell Husking.  Her parents were Robert Eyears and Margaret A Barron.

Any help tracking them down would be appreciated.

Leonie
(was 'spunkymungbeans') Price (Bristol), Pow (Scotland), Neilson (Scotland), Cooper (Yorkshire), Laister (Yorkshire/Nottingham/Lincolnshire)
Lookups:  NSW & Norfolk Musters to 1828; Rookwood Cemetery and Woronora Cemetery transcriptions and grave photographs - post at Australian Emigrants board

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.