Author Topic: How do I find my Messages?  (Read 33597 times)

Offline Kazza

• I am sorry but my emails are no longer working
  • RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking into Holes
    • View Profile
How do I find my Messages?
« on: Friday 29 October 04 01:16 BST (UK) »
RootsChat has hundreds of new messages every day.  To help you keep track of yours we offer a number of ways to find your messages easily.

View all of your messages:  Click on the Profile button at the top of any page,  scroll down and click on Show the Last Posts of This Person.

View last 100 Postings:  If it was a recent message,  you can see the last 100 messages added to RootsChat by clicking on the RootsChat logo  at the top of the page.

Look for the yellow folder:   On the index page of any board,  you can distinguish the topics you have contributed to by the colour of the folder in the extreme left hand column.  If you replied,  it will have changed from blue to yellow.

Use the search Button:  Click on the Search RootsChat button and enter a few words you are sure were in the message,  preferably rarer ones,  and you can also limit your search to certain boards to narrow it down.
Welsh Lass
Surname interests:
Clementsten, Hobson, Hole, Marden, O'Clements, Pitten, Sharland, Vickery (Vicary), Williams.

Area Interests:
Cardiff, Bampton, Bideford, Crediton, Wollaston, Somerset, Tidenham, Norway, Australia to Bristol.