Author Topic: McParland  (Read 5093 times)

Offline indianchief

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
McParland
« on: Sunday 15 February 04 03:09 GMT (UK) »
trying 2 find way around this page. Family from Armagh.  Ballymyre, corlat. Have visited area . Still interested n Family name Mc Parland. Origin & etc. Something of Ballymoyer Ch.    Indianchief fron Kans. prairie :)
McParland,Maguire,Boyd,Ferry,Ford

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: McParland
« Reply #1 on: Monday 16 February 04 08:10 GMT (UK) »
I'm really sorry but I don't quite understand what you are asking for in your message?

Forgive me for being so dumb!
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline indianchief

• RootsChat Extra
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re:McParland
« Reply #2 on: Monday 16 February 04 19:26 GMT (UK) »
 In my research found in earlier times the McParland families were centered in the Ballymyre area. Also when we examined yhe grave sights at Ballymoyer Ch. many McParland graves there. My ancesters claimed 2 have been there many years. Just interested in the origin.    Thanks for answering...... :D
McParland,Maguire,Boyd,Ferry,Ford

Offline RootsChat

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Aristocrat
  • RootsChat Administration
    • View Profile
Re:McParland
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 19 February 04 22:22 GMT (UK) »
In the 1881 census there were 76 McParland's living in England, the majority (30)  were living in Lancashire which was an area of high Irish Imigration.

If you would like to know more about Imigration, why not try the search button and see what you find !  ;)
Broken Links: Please report to us of any links that no longer work, or ones that are no longer appropriate by clicking the "Report to moderator" link on the message. Thanks! Get Poster