Author Topic: Michael (Mike Healy)  (Read 6373 times)

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Michael (Mike Healy)
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 20 August 06 22:46 BST (UK) »
Hi

Pilley Street St Kilda would be about 6 kilometres away from East Malvern.
In modern days 15 mins drive by car, with traffic etc.
Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Anne in OZ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 22 August 06 04:54 BST (UK) »
Hi Fozzy, this is possibly the death of Mikes wife Annie O'Connor, if so it is 23 years before his death in 1932.  Your Uncle Mike may very well have remarried.
Cheers
Anne in OZ

Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

RootsChat must deal with any breach of copyright by its members.

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

SCOTLAND: Bothwell Hunter Cumming Forbes Deans McPhail Wyness Malcolm Cameron Harvey McQueenie McCall Morrison
ENGLAND: Bailey Beer Beere Mann Worker Wines Page Turner Vagg Grimwood Heaton Stanbridge Stapleton Thompson Pittard Chick Dummelow Brown Dimmitt
IRELAND:Corkery O'Connor Reid McFadzen McFadden Oates McQueenie

Offline Anne in OZ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 22 August 06 05:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Fozzy, here is some information re Mike's sisters.  Louisa married twice and died in 1958 aged 80 making her birth C.1878.  Esther died in 1960 aged 78 making her birth C.1882.  Would you like me to check for children?

Cheers
Anne in OZ
Information removed due to copyright violation. See http://www.rootschat.com/forum/copyright.php for more details

For some time the team of Copyright Editors has been removing breaches of copyright and sending detailed personal messages to the member that had posted the information.  Due to the volume of posts and members this is now impractical.  Messages in breach will simply be deleted and this notice posted.  We apologise for any inconvenience caused but are sure you will appreciate the importance of this issue.

SCOTLAND: Bothwell Hunter Cumming Forbes Deans McPhail Wyness Malcolm Cameron Harvey McQueenie McCall Morrison
ENGLAND: Bailey Beer Beere Mann Worker Wines Page Turner Vagg Grimwood Heaton Stanbridge Stapleton Thompson Pittard Chick Dummelow Brown Dimmitt

Offline Fozzy Bear

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Wednesday 23 August 06 16:36 BST (UK) »
You are an Angel thanks ever so much that would be fabolous

Offline Anne in OZ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Wednesday 23 August 06 18:00 BST (UK) »
G'day Fozzy, me an angel?...that's funny ;D 

These are all the entries I could find re the children of Louisa and Esther.  Some had death entries but not birth entries.  There is also a possible 2nd marriage for your Great Uncle Mike, it is the only marriage I could find for Michael Healy after 1909.

Cheers and good luck with your search
Anne in OZ

Offline Fozzy Bear

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Wednesday 23 August 06 23:10 BST (UK) »
Thank you ever so much you have helped me out more than you could know.
Lots of leads to work on now.

Offline Anne in OZ

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: Thursday 24 August 06 04:05 BST (UK) »
G'day Fozzy, I am happy to help. 

This may be another one of your tribe, his birth would have been C.1879. 

Also Louisa age 21 and Esther or Essie as she is listed, age 25, arrived in Victoria in December 1900 aboard the ship OMRAH.

Offline Fozzy Bear

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: Thursday 24 August 06 20:43 BST (UK) »
Thats them ok I remember the ship name now thanks a million

Offline foxmill

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: Thursday 16 October 14 16:19 BST (UK) »
Hello Fozzy Bear,
I am a cousin of yours in Australia and yes I can help you with your research into the Healy family who migrated here.
Louisa is my grandmother and yes she did live in Pilley Street E. St Kilda.

Hope you see my response

Cheers
Edwina