Author Topic: ACFORD Family  (Read 12488 times)

Offline rpweedon

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: ACFORD Family
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 23 September 10 08:26 BST (UK) »
Hello,

I want to connect with Karen Evans who helped me with some Slough family research 8 years ago.  She lived in Berkhamsted.  The email address I have for her is obsolete.  Can anyone help?

Karen had lots of information on the Sloughs and the Weedon family.

Peter Weedon

Moderator Comment: email address removed to help prevent spam and other abused, as per RootsChat Policy. Please use our secure PM (personal message system to share email addresses and other personal information. Thank You.

Weedon and variants

Offline ricroker

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
ACFORD Family
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 22 May 11 20:41 BST (UK) »
I am ricroker
I said to contact Dorothy because I have a lot more Acford info. The Dorothy in this thread is NOT the one I am in contact with I have just discovered. Sorry. My computer is slow which is why I did not and am not entering all data here. If you search on web you will find my home page. The Acford are not up to date but if you email I will try and answer some questions. There were several Acford with same 1st name and it can be confusing trying to match marriages and children
Type in a search for           acford croker         and you will find me. Click  back to our FH web site for contact details

Offline charlie A

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
Re: ACFORD Family
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 30 June 20 15:44 BST (UK) »
Most interesting thread. William Acford is my great, great, great, great, great, great grandfather. Fascinating reading thanks :). Be very interested to know more about him.