Author Topic: Malone...Lymm,Bowden,Dunham Massey  (Read 6732 times)

Offline KLM

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Malone...Lymm,Bowden,Dunham Massey
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 18 October 06 13:33 BST (UK) »
Thanks Joe,
Relevant but gruesome.I cannot find how Patrick/Sarah are related to John/Hannah!
I tried to use the e Mail address you gave but was unable to access it.
Best wishes.
Ken
Malone...Cheshire & Lancashire.Boswell...Bucks and Hunts.Lister...Yorkshire and Lancashire.

Offline KLM

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 13 April 09 17:34 BST (UK) »
Very many thanks to all of you who kindly supplied this valuable data.
Malone...Cheshire & Lancashire.Boswell...Bucks and Hunts.Lister...Yorkshire and Lancashire.

Offline janetfellows

• RootsChat Pioneer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 30 August 12 19:54 BST (UK) »
john malone married hannah whitaker 30th nov 1806 the info i saw said in warrington.  their daughter Mary was christened 26th march 1809.                             Mary married Samuel Leah 5th nov 1827 in Lymm . Their son    Samuel was born 1836 in Dunham.  He was my great great grand father. His wife was called Ann and I think  they were married  in Warrington.From now on  this branch of  the  family  are in Warrington. TTheir son William born 1864 was my great grandfather. His wife was called Margaret.  Their son Harry  Leah  born 1892 was my grandfather.His wife was Jessie Bridge.Their daughter Margaret born 1922 was my mother.

for anyone  interested in Leahs  and  pubs   relatives  of mine  Joe Leah kept the Cemetery Hotel  and the Liberal club  Warrington.   Sammy Leah kept the King and  Queen  Warrington.

From  Janet

Offline KLM

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 31 August 12 15:17 BST (UK) »
Interesting,Janet.Have you looked at my family tree?It might show where our families divided.