Author Topic: My Grandma and her family need help  (Read 4364 times)

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: My Grandma and her family need help
« Reply #36 on: Monday 27 November 06 22:27 GMT (UK) »
I only put a small one up Kali - I can send you my bigger version if you'd like to play some more - send me your e-mail!

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline trellisick

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: Monday 27 November 06 22:30 GMT (UK) »
gadget, this one is fine, i am doing something at the moment but will get back to this one later, cheers kali.
KUHNELL, prussia, germany, australia. TAYLOR, easton in gordano, penmark, essex. barry, glamorgan. HILL, southampton, barry, glamorgan.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: Monday 27 November 06 22:31 GMT (UK) »
Kali

Your working on a very small version of one I am working on. It is best to work on the large version if you are going to download my work.

I am still working on it. I'll know in future and watermark it.

Gadget
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

Offline trellisick

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: Monday 27 November 06 23:40 GMT (UK) »
hello gadget, just read your reply, i am extremely sorry if i have offended you  that is the last thing i want to do, i had just come in & seen the pic in question & thought i could possible bring a little more to it, no intention of taking credit from you or others, just hoping to please not offend, exept my appologies, kali,
KUHNELL, prussia, germany, australia. TAYLOR, easton in gordano, penmark, essex. barry, glamorgan. HILL, southampton, barry, glamorgan.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: Monday 27 November 06 23:45 GMT (UK) »
Apologies accepted Kali.

I was showing Susan what I had done so far. She knew that my eyes had been playing up and I was going to have to take a while to complete it.

I know that we should watermark our final work if we don't want anyone else to play around with it but this was a work in progress and I assumed that there was an understanding that we don't take other people's work.

It was quite clear from the earlier postings that a lot of work had to be done on getting anything out of it. Poll, Cazza and I have been working on it on and off for 10 days.

Gadget

Offline trellisick

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: Monday 27 November 06 23:50 GMT (UK) »
more power to your elbow gadget, i had'nt looked at the previous postings & just had a dabble, kali.