Author Topic: Liverpool to NY Lookup request 1904 to 1910 Please.  (Read 2676 times)

Offline bbriann

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Liverpool to NY Lookup request 1904 to 1910 Please.
« on: Monday 15 November 04 05:23 GMT (UK) »
Hi.,,  Laurence Wilcock was 26 in 1910,  when he arrived in NY.   aboard  "Sarnia "
Arrived NY  14/4/1910.       However,   he entered NY ( from Liverpool, I suppose)on an earlier trip , probably about  1906.    He was in the company of the Bradley Family,   one of whom he later married in the US.    We can not find any information about either ENTRY or Passenger Listing, for either Laurence Wilcock  or Margaret Annie Bradley, at this earlier date.      If a lookup was possible, we would appreciate.     Thanks    B.
Wilcock  ( Wilcox)  in Chorley, Rivington ,   and a separate line in Lancaster, Wray, Melling
Stables Lancashire and Furness,      Southworth ,  Finch in  Wigan and Bolton areas,
Bradley  ,              Sharrock ,    
Bradley in Mass.  U.S.A.

Offline sl77sam

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool to NY Lookup request 1904 to 1910 Please.
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 21 November 04 04:26 GMT (UK) »
Hi

I found Lawrence  arriving  Ellis Island in 1910 as you said... It states he was here in 1905 and 1909. Do you have any other First names for the Bradley's? 
I have found childred sometimes were not listed on the Manifest as they stayed with there family... Have you seen the mainfest for Lawrence? 

Sandy

Offline bbriann

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Liverpool to NY Lookup request 1904 to 1910 Please.
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 23 November 04 04:42 GMT (UK) »
Sandy..     hello again.   The Bradleys names are  as follows....  Margaret Annie Bradley,  b 1881, ( married Lawrence Wilcock)   Her father was William  Albert Bradley, and her mother was Elizabeth Bradley formerly Sharrock.    Margaret Annie's brother was Albert.       Witness to the marriage was a Sarah Ann (Cropper) Bradley.  Don't know if Sarah Ann  was American or English,  but assume a connection by marriage.   I hope this helps, and thank you for your interest.  Brian.
Wilcock  ( Wilcox)  in Chorley, Rivington ,   and a separate line in Lancaster, Wray, Melling
Stables Lancashire and Furness,      Southworth ,  Finch in  Wigan and Bolton areas,
Bradley  ,              Sharrock ,    
Bradley in Mass.  U.S.A.