Author Topic: Items Needed For One Place Study of Enfield, Middlesex  (Read 2981 times)

Offline JanetteO

• RootsChat Member
  • Susan Bailey born Chester, Cheshire father Edward
    • View Profile
Items Needed For One Place Study of Enfield, Middlesex
« on: Sunday 26 November 06 16:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi I'm starting to build up a one place study of Enfield, Middlesex. All information donated will be available completely free of charge to anyone that visits the site.

If anyone has any information, certificates, Wills, Photos etc of Enfield that they would like to share with everyone, please do email me as I'd love to hear from you. Jan[at]enfieldmiddlesex.com

I'm currently building my website, so if you visit please do bookmark it as I have plans to include a lot of information on Enfield, Middlesex.

I'm also looking for volunteers that might like to help me transcribe the parish records, photograph headstones and memorial etc etc (Parish records are at the LMA)

www.enfieldmiddlesex.com

Jan
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
 Okeman, Oakeman, Oakman, Smith, Allwright, Carrington, Skelton, Skilton, Watts, Morrell, Bailey, Griffen, White, Hammett, Bird, Canham, Carey, Carter, Griffen, Borer, Budd, Almond, Archer, Kemp, Bluett, Aldridge, Kerr, Elliott, Gosling, Moser, Robson, Austin, Ward, Jones, Tatt, Bayford, Overall, Greenham, Coffey, Westrop, Wyatt, Egan, Oickle, Newman, Stanley, Norton, Gore

Offline darealjolo

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Items Needed For One Place Study of Enfield, Middlesex
« Reply #1 on: Friday 05 September 08 14:51 BST (UK) »
The link dosent work.
Askew, Barnard, Carr, Coulstock, Herbert, Lowe, Pumfrett, Stuckey, Waterman